Ingredients (for pancakes - makes 6):
- 2 scoop Biscuits and Gravy Protein Mix
- 2 whole eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp unsweetened applesauce
- ½ cup hash browns, cooked
- 3-4 slices of cooked bacon, chopped
- 3 eggs, scrambled
- Optional: ¼ cup shredded cheese, maple syrup, and/or protein gravy
- Preheat a frying pan on medium-low heat.
- While preheating, whisk together the ingredients for pancakes.
- Spray the frying pan with non-stick cooking spray and pour small, thin circles of pancake batter onto the plan.
- Cook until bubbles form and the edges are dry, roughly 2 to 3 minutes.
- Flip and cook until browned on the other side.
- Repeat until the batter runs out.
- Layer hash browns, bacon, and scrambled eggs on top of each pancake.
- Top with shredded cheese, if desired.
- Fold in half, dip (if you’d like), and ENJOY!