- 3 scoops Biscuits and Gravy Protein Mix
- 2-3 tablespoons butter
- 4 cups cubed french bread
- 9 eggs, beaten
- 3 cups milk (your choice)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 ½ cups diced bacon
- 1 ½ cups APEX Maple Sausage Meat Bites, chopped
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Use butter to grease a 9x13 baking pan.
- Whisk together the protein mix, eggs, milk, salt, onion powder, and pepper.
- Place the french bread inside the pan and top with the beaten eggs and milk.
- Sprinkle the chopped APEX Maple Sausage bites, diced bacon and shredded cheddar over top.
- Cover tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30-40 minutes, or until the eggs are fully set and the top is light brown.
- Remove and serve immediately.