Bowmar Nutrition is excited to introduce our new Multivitamin. Our multi is packed with amazing ingredients to help you lead a healthy life. We will be breaking down the ingredients and highlighting what makes our multivitamin different from others on the market.
Taking a multivitamin is a convenient source to provide your body with all the essential vitamins and minerals it needs to stay healthy. Each ingredient has many benefits to our overall health.
Contains the RDA (recommended dietary allowance) for all of the following:
Vitamin A: Important for vision, and the immune system
Vitamin C: an antioxidant that helps protect your body from illness
Iron: a mineral that your body needs for growth and repair
Vitamin D: supports muscle function and bone health
Vitamin E-: nourishes and protects your skin
Vitamin K: aids in the bodies process of blood clotting
Vitamin B1 (Thiamine): Improves concentration and memory
Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin): helps improve skin tone and balance natural oils
Vitamin B3 (Niacin): helps keep nervous system, digestive system, and skin healthy
Vitamin B6 (HCL): needed to maintain the health of nerves, skin, and red blood cells
Biotin: helps maintain many of your body’s major systems
Pantothenoic acid: necessary for making red blood cells, and helps you convert the food you eat into energy
Zinc: helps your immune system and metabolism function
Manganese: helps the body form connective tissue, bone, and blood clotting factors
Chromium: aids in weight loss and helps control blood sugar
Folic acid: important for red blood cell formation
What makes our Multivitamin different?
- It is a delayed release cap, meaning it doesn’t start to disintegrate until after passing through the stomach. This helps avoid nausea, so you don't have to worry about taking it with meals, increasing the convenience. This also increases the bioavailability of the nutrients by controlling the rate and site of drug release. It improves the efficacy of the multivitamin and prevents adverse effects as well. It also ensures that your stomach acid does not destroy the vitamins and minerals. This helps you have less GI track sensitivity while taking the supplement, and can repair your gut lining.
- It contains Acetyl-L-Carnitine. Carnitine is made in your liver and kidneys. It helps your cells produce energy and has numerous other amazing benefits as well. Several studies show slower declines in mental ability with age in people who took ALC. Research also shows that people with prediabetes have some improvement in their blood sugar levels after taking ALC. It has also been linked to reducing alcohol cravings in people who are alcoholic, reducing symptoms of depression, and lessening pain in people who suffer from sciatica.
- It contains Hesperidin which has many beneficial effects on blood vessels. Hesperidin is a natural remedy for allergies, high blood pressure, hot flashes, hay fever, and sinusitis. It is also known to reduce inflammation in the body. It is typically recommended for people with varicose veins, hemorrhoids, and poor circulation, to help improve their symptoms.
- Our multivitamin also contains Grape Seed Extract (GSE). Grape seeds are very rich in antioxidants and can help prevent disease. GSE helps our bodies protect themselves from oxidative stress, tissue damage, and inflammation. It can reduce blood pressure, improve blood flow, and reduce LDL (bad) cholesterol oxidation. It also has some other amazing qualities including improving your collagen levels and bone strength, supporting your brain as it ages, improving kidney function, and protecting your liver. It contains antibacterial and antifungal properties which can inhibit infectious growth from taking place in our bodies.
- Lastly, our multivitamin contains Silica which is a very important trace mineral that provides strength and flexibility to the connective tissues in our bodies. It is also essential in the formation of collagen.