7 min read
Our PRE workout contains the top 10 ingredients clinically proven to promote better blood flow, maximize the pump, increase muscle endurance, and improve concentration. These ingredients work together to provide the best possible workout experience! There’s an option for everyone with both our non-stimulant and stimulant formulas.
Majority of consumers who use preworkout assume they are only taking it because of the energy it gives them; however caffeine should only be a small percentage of the formula in a high quality preworkout. In our stimulant based PRE, caffeine is only 1 of 18 ingredients! This comes out to be 5% of the formula with 125 mg of caffeine per scoop. As you can see, the 17 ingredients remaining – the other 95% of the formula – are what make our PRE amazing!
When it comes to our stimulant free PRE, there are fewer ingredients as some were no longer needed after the removal of caffeine and other stimulants. For example, caffeine can deplete vitamins such as B6. You’ll see it along with several other vitamins in our stimulant (caffeine) PRE to avoid the depletion, but you won’t see them included in our stimulant free version as they are no longer necessary. Despite having fewer ingredients and no caffeine, our stimulant free PRE formula still contains 10 incredible ingredients that make it just as amazing as our stimulant based PRE!
Benefits of our PRE:
Difference Between Stimulant Free vs Stimulant:
Our non-stim PRE provides all the same amazing benefits as the stimulant version, but there are a handful of ingredients that are not included in the non-stim formula such as caffeine, other stimulants, and a few vitamins. As mentioned previously, some ingredients were no longer needed after the removal of the stimulants.
If you are caffeine/stimulant sensitive, workout at night, or want to consume your caffeine elsewhere, our non-stim PRE is the perfect option. You’ll still receive the benefits our PRE has to offer without the caffeine!
When to Take PRE:
It is most beneficial to consume PRE 15-20 minutes prior to your lifting session (not cardio).
Who Should Use PRE Workout?:
The ingredients in our PRE are geared towards weight lifting. We do not recommend taking PRE before a cardio-only gym session as many of the ingredients will simply go to waste. If you’re looking for something to increase your performance and endurance during cardio sessions, we would suggest trying our beta alanine and/or creatine13.
We set out to create the best PRE workout modern science could create. Every ingredient in our PRE is clinically dosed and we truly believe after one workout you’ll be hooked for life!
LINK TO ORDER - Tubs
LINK TO ORDER - Samples (to try before committing to a full tub)
*One sample pack contains two scoops of PRE. You can mix one or two scoops prior to working out, but do not consume more than two scoops per day.*
Comments will be approved before showing up.
3 min read
2 min read
4 min read
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …