Y’all know spooky season always involves sweet treats and we weren’t going to miss out on an opportunity to create a SPOOK-tacular recipe the whole family can enjoy!
This melt in your mouth Halloween Bark is quick and easy to make – it truly couldn’t have been any easier. You’ll be done in less than 10 minutes and ready to enjoy in an hour! To top it off, it’s a tasty treat your entire family will love.
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup buckeye Bowmar Butter
- Toppings of choice
- Melt the chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl until completely melted (30sec intervals).
- Stir in the buckeye Bowmar Butter and mix until combined.
- Spread on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Top with your topping choices. We picked pretzels, m&m's, sprinkles, and candy eyes.
- Freeze for 30+ minutes.
- Break into pieces and bone appétit!
Scary never tasted so good! The true beauty of this recipe is that it’s customizable – you can switch up the butter and toppings you use for different occasions and holidays or preference. So what are you waiting for? In 10 minutes you can have your own festive sweet treat!