MELT is a highly advanced 5-in-one thermogenic fat burner that targets fat loss through 5 different pathways. MELT stimulates your body’s fat cell receptors and boosts your metabolism to promote an increased level of fat burning, along with curbing your appetite, limiting calorie absorption, improving mood and providing a natural boost of energy. The Bowmar Nutrition formulation team was able to make such an effective product because all the ingredients in MELT work synergistically with one another. This allows the ingredients to work even more efficiently than taking them individually.
It’s our mission to help people achieve their health and fitness goals. This is why we developed a very unique formula to promote not only the physical (fat loss, immunity, balanced sugar levels, performance) but also mental (mood, focus, appetite) aspects of health and weight loss.
Let’s take an in depth look at the science behind the MELT formulation so you can appreciate how amazing this product really is. We can confidently say that you won’t find another product anywhere else that even comes close!
MELT – Helping Millions of People Achieve Their Health & Fat Loss Goals
Achieve your goals with the scientifically researched MELT shredding formula containing proven ingredients that promote fat loss, curb appetite, prevent fat storage, improve mood and provide a natural boost in energy. MELT thermogenic Fat Burner comes in two delicious flavors and ticks all the boxes for those wanting to shred fat and reach their full potential!
Fat Loss Promoting Matrix
The ingredients in MELT speed up fat burning by boosting thermogenesis and increasing your body’s metabolic rate.
- Green Tea Leaf Extract- contains various polyphenols that exude a positive metabolic effect on the body. A double-blind placebo-controlled study for the Journal of Life Sciences reported a 4.6% increase in 24-hour energy expenditure after consuming green tea extract .
- Capsimax– a concentrated extract of capsaicinoids from red chili peppers; the naturally occurring compounds that cause the sensation of heat when consuming spicy foods. A study for the BMC Journal of Obesity reported that 12 weeks of Capsimax supplementation caused a 5.91% greater increase in fat loss then the group taking the placebo .
- Bitter orange extract- commonly used in weight management products due to its purported effects on metabolic processes, including an increase in basal metabolic rate, lipolysis and mild appetite suppression. A literature review of over 20 studies reported that taking bitter orange extract supplements caused increased resting metabolic rate, increased energy expenditure, and increased weight loss .
- Rauwolfia- like yohimbine, rauwolscine increases fat burning by blocking alpha-2 receptors. This activates the fight-or-flight system, which mobilizes fats from stores and uses them for energy. A study for the journal of Pharmacology Biochemistry and Behavior reported that rauwolscine achieved the same fat burning effect as yohimbine at only one-third the dose .
Mood Enhancing Matrix
MELT’s gentle mood enhancing properties circumvent the irritable feelings low calorie dieting can cause.
- L-Tyrosine – an amino acid precursor for epinephrine, norepinephrine, and dopamine. A literature review for the Journal of Psychiatric Research reported that supplementing with tyrosine can reverse mental decline and improve cognition in stressful or mentally demanding situations .
- Theobromine - the compound that gives chocolate it’s aphrodisiac properties. A study for the journal of psychopharmacology reported that taking theobromine supplements helped participants’ performance on mental tasks and made them feel less tired .
- L-tryptophan - by increasing serotonin levels, L-tryptophan functions as a natural appetite suppressant. As well, tryptophan has been successfully used as a natural antidepressant. A systemic review of 13 randomized clinical trials concluded that taking at least 140mg of L-tryptophan per day improved the mood of healthy individuals . There’s 400mg of L- tryptophan in each serving of MELT!
- Magnesium - modulates the activity of the body's stress-response system, and studies suggest increasing magnesium intake may reduce anxiety and ease stress. In fact, A 2008 randomized clinical trial showed that Mg was as effective as the prescription antidepressant imipramine in treating major depression !
Appetite Suppression Matrix
MELT makes calorie cutting easy by crushing your appetite and making food cravings a thing of the past.
- Chromium - helps reduce appetite and decrease food cravings by impacting neurotransmitters involved in regulating mood and eating behavior. A review of 11 studies with 866 people found that supplementing with 137–1,000 mcg of chromium daily for 8–26 weeks led to reductions in body weight by 1.1 pounds (0.5 kg) and body fat by 0.46% .
- KSM-66 Ashwagandha - an adaptogen that helps decrease stress and cortisol. An eight-week clinical trial for the journal of evidence based complementary medicine concluded that participants taking ashwagandha had a 22% decrease in mean serum cortisol levels and 3% reduction in body weight .
- Hesperidin- the main flavonoid in oranges that has been clinically shown to regulate glucose and lipid metabolism. Hesperidin stimulates the release of cholecystokinin (CCK), an appetite-regulating hormone, which is used to treat obesity by suppressing appetite .
Energy Boosting Matrix
MELT contains a synergistic blend of energy-boosting ingredients that naturally increase energy and mental concentration.
- Caffeine - blocks the inhibitory neurotransmitter adenosine. When this happens, the number of other neurotransmitters like norepinephrine and dopamine increases, leading to enhanced firing of neurons. Many controlled studies in humans show that coffee improves various aspects of brain function — including memory, mood, vigilance, energy levels, reaction times and general mental function .
- Vitamin C- needed for two dioxygenase enzymes involved in the biosynthesis of carnitine, an essential cofactor in the transport of long-chain fatty acids into the mitochondria. It thus plays an important role in the production of energy via beta-oxidation .
- Potassium - an important mineral used in the maintenance of the body's PH balance, nerve conduction, and transfer of nutrients through cell membranes. This citrate form of potassium in MELT provides superior absorption .
- Vitamin E - a fat-soluble nutrient that acts as an antioxidant, helping to protect cells from the damage caused by free radicals. The journal of sports medicine recommends supplementation with 100 to 200mg of vitamin E daily for all athletes to prevent exercise-induced oxidative damage and to reap the full health benefits of exercise .
- Zinc- necessary for optimal physical performance, energy levels, and body composition. Zinc affects protein synthesis and is required for proper function of red and white blood cells.
- Vitamin D - essential for proper mitochondria function—the part of a cell that generates energy to power various parts of the body, including muscles. A 2014 study with pro soccer players found that higher vitamin D levels were associated with better athletic performance .
- Selenium- an essential mineral that plays a critical role in metabolism and thyroid function. A study for the journal of biological psychiatry reported that selenium supplementation (100 mcg/day) over 5 weeks improved mood, energy levels, and lessened anxiety .
Prevent Fat Storage Matrix
MELT contains ingredients that actually help prevent the production of new fat, meaning you won’t need to worry about gaining back any of the weight you lost.
- L-Carnitine- plays a critical role in energy production. It transports long-chain fatty acids into the mitochondria so they can be oxidized ("burned") to produce energy. A meta-analysis of 9 clinical trials revealed that subjects who received carnitine lost significantly more weight and showed a decrease in body fat mass compared with the control group .
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine - an acetylated form of L-carnitine. Acetyl-carnitine is more easily absorbed from the gut, and more readily crosses the blood-brain barrier.
- L-Carnitine L-Tartrate – has a tartrate salt added to facilitate better absorption. A study for the journal of strength and conditioning research reported that L-carnitine L-tartrate supplementation beneficially affects metabolic stress and the hypoxic chain of events leading to muscle damage after exercise .
- Taurine- an amino acid that increases your body's use of fat for fuel. A study for the international journal of sport nutrition and exercise metabolism reported that supplementing with 1.66 grams of taurine increased fat burning by 16% .
The Bottom Line
Refuse to accept the status quo? Optimize body composition, fuel your most intense workouts and tackle your jam-packed days with MELT.
MELT is a highly advanced 5-in-one thermogenic fat burner that targets fat loss through 5 different pathways.
MELT stimulates your body’s fat cell receptors and boosts your metabolism to promote an increased level of fat burning, along with curbing your appetite, limiting calorie absorption, improving mood and providing a natural boost of energy.