Hormones change drastically during a woman’s life. As we age, our bodies progress through various stages, ranging from the first cycle to pregnancy to postpartum to menopause; some experiencing IVF, various other infertility treatments, hormonal birth control, and everything in between along the way. Throw in the stress of work, marriage, finances, kids, grandkids, etc., and I think it’s safe to say we go through A LOT as women.
Once we hit a certain age range, typically 45-55, we start to transition into menopause. As this occurs, our bodies make less estrogen and we can lose our ability to regulate progesterone and testosterone (reproductive hormones). It also can mean hot flashes, fatigue, mood swings, night sweats, and other unpleasant symptoms.
Menopause can be a wild ride, but with our Menopause Multi-Symptom Support Vitamin you’ll receive the relief you seek. Before we talk more about our product, we are going to get a little scientific on you. It’s important to understand what Menopause is so you can understand how our product will help you, so stick with us!
What is Menopause?
Technically speaking, there are three stages of menopause: perimenopause, menopause and postmenopause.
- Perimenopause: This is the months or possibly even years (yes, you read that right – YEARS) leading up to menopause. During this time, hormones start to decline and your menstrual cycles will be irregular and inconsistent. You may also experience side effects of menopause, such as hot flashes, mood changes, and trouble sleeping.
- Menopause: This occurs when your body is no longer producing the hormones that cause your menstrual cycle. Once you’ve gone without said cycle for over 12 consecutive months this is when you become “postmenopausal.” Essentially, menopause marks the end of your reproductive years.
- Postmenopause: As we mentioned, this is the time after you’ve gone an entire year without a menstrual cycle. Once you’re in this stage, it will last the rest of your life. During this time, the menopausal symptoms calm down (or even completely go away) for some people; however, there are others that still continue to experience symptoms even after transitioning through menopause.
During the three stages of menopause, there are many potential symptoms that can occur. Signs and symptoms will vary from person to person – you may experience some or all of the following:
- Hot flashes
- Night sweats
- Trouble sleeping
- Mood swings
- Vaginal dryness
- Tender breasts (typically only in perimenopause)
- Irregular / erratic periods (perimenopause only)
- Headaches / migraines
- Memory problems or trouble focusing
- Weight gain
- Hair loss / thinning
- Changes in sex drive
As your ovaries age and release fewer hormones, your body can no longer perform its usual functions to regulate your estrogen, progesterone and testosterone. These inevitable changes in your hormones and natural decline of estrogen levels during menopause can lead to this array of uncomfortable symptoms.
Many women dread this transition, rightfully so; however, no sense letting yourself get all hot and bothered when we have the key to menopause relief!
How Will Our Menopause Support Vitamin Help?
Our Menopause Multi-Symptom Support Vitamin is formulated with ingredients to provide you with relief from hot flashes, night sweats, and mood swings, while also reducing fatigue, supporting hormone regulation, and managing weight. It’s a two capsule serving and the bottle will last 30 days. Now let’s break it down:
- EstroG-100®: Herbal supplement clinically proven to help manage mood and energy shifts, alleviate night sweats and hot flashes, as well as improve vaginal dryness and insomnia without affecting female hormone levels. It is composed of Cynanchum wilfordii extract, Phlomis umbrosa, and Angelica gigas (per published medical journal)
- Black Cohosh: Flowering herb that has been used and studied for years and has been shown to help reduce the frequency and intensity of hot flashes and night sweats. It can also improve sleep, mood, and vaginal dryness (per published medical journal)
- DIM: DIM supports healthy estrogen levels and can help alleviate certain menopausal symptoms (if the root cause is an estrogen imbalance), such as hot flashes, night sweats, mood swings, and sleep troubles. (per Dr. Jolene Brighten)
- Novasoy® Soy Isoflavones: This ingredient “helps regulate women's perceived temperature during menopause.” In turn, reducing the frequency and intensity of hot flashes. It’s also been shown to help improve skin health. (per ingredient website)
- Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice Root: Licorice contains phytoestrogens, which are compounds naturally found in plants that act like estrogen in the body. They have been found to help fight symptoms of estrogen deficiency, primarily hot flashes.
Supplementing with our Menopause Support Vitamin will support your body and provide you with symptom relief throughout all three stages of menopause!
We know menopause can be a physically and emotionally exhausting transition in life, but we kept that in mind when creating our Menopause Support Vitamin. It’s designed to help alleviate the uncomfortable symptoms and support your body through menopause!