We have a feeling this is a recipe y’all are going to like a WAFFLE lot! These low carb, high protein waffles are light, fluffy, and packed with flavor + protein.
Waffles are delicious all on their own, but add in a scoop of protein powder to the mix and you’ve got yourself a recipe for success. You’ll get to enjoy flavor-filled waffles that will keep you feeling fuller, longer! This recipe is simple to make – all you need is your favorite protein powder and a handful of other ingredients.
- 2 scoop vegan protein peanut butter cookie (or your choice of flavor)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 whole egg
- Bowmar Butter
- Pour all ingredients into a bowl.
- Mix until it's a good consistency. You may need to adjust the amount of water used.
- Add mixture to waffle maker and cook until light and fluffy.
- Drizzle with Bowmar Butter (and some maple syrup if you'd like) and dive in!
These protein-packed waffles are a tasty treat that you and your whole family can enjoy any time of day – not just for breakfast!
Speaking of, do you think breakfast foods can be enjoyed anytime of day or strictly breakfast time?