It’s 2023, I think it’s safe to assume everyone has experienced stress or anxiety to some degree.
Most of us have a never ending to-do list and sometimes it gets to be too much, making stress and anxiety common daily experiences for the vast majority of us. It’s an unfortunate and inevitable byproduct of living in a busy world that can be triggered by a range of events and come in a multitude of forms. Another thing to note, when there is stress, anxiety is quickly following behind. Both stress and anxiety come from living in the future and not in the present moment. When things are out of our control we then experience stress and anxiety.
Here are some common stressors that you may recognize:
- Work-Related Pressure or Stress
- Relationship Issues (family, spouse, friendships, etc.)
- Exercise Induced Stress (poor training habits, overtraining, and physical labor)
- Inadequate Sleep
- Poor Nutrition Habits (nutrient deficiencies, improper diet plans, etc.)
- Emotional Stress
- Inadequate Sleep
- Worry and Fear (where are my worry warts at?)
- Financial Stress or Issues
- Health Concerns
- Over-scheduling Yourself
All of these, as well as other anxieties, can contribute to heightened stress levels. It’s important to note that some stress is okay. Feelings of stress are what trigger your body’s “fight or flight” response, which plays a critical role in how we handle threats and danger. However, if you get stressed out too frequently (hi, it’s me, I’ve got chronic anxiety) that’s when the stress response becomes constant and harmful, which will wreak havoc on your body and impact the quality of your life! The health issues that can arise from leaving chronic stress unchecked are numerous, but to name a few:
- Weight Gain
- Chronic Inflammation
- Lack of Mental Clarity and Poor Focus
- Increased Levels of Anxiety and Depression
- Weakened Immune System
- High Blood Pressure
- Heart Disease
- Heart Attack
I don’t know about you, but I’d like to avoid ALL of those if possible. Unfortunately we can’t stress-proof ourselves, but we can do our part to maintain stress and anxiety levels to protect our mental and physical health. There are numerous different routes and strategies out there to bring your mind and body some relief, but today we are going to share a natural aid: Bowmar Nutrition Anxiety Relief Drops.
What are Anxiety Relief Drops?
We partnered with Earthley for the creation of this product! Anxiety Relief Drops are an adaptogen and herb extract formulated with ingredients specially chosen for their ability to naturally relieve anxious feelings, reduce cortisol production, boost mental clarity, and improve the mind + body’s stress response (fight or flight mode we talked about earlier). With no unpleasant side effects, such as sleepiness or brain-fog, you’ll feel calmer yet sharp as a tack!
- Ashwagandha Root: an adaptogen (a natural substance that can help the body respond to physical and mental stress) that has been shown to effectively reduce cortisol levels and improve the body’s resistance to stress. Studies can be found here and here.
- St. John’s Wort: an herbal medicine shown to be effective in reducing symptoms of mild to moderate depression as well as anxiety. Studies can be found here, here, and here.
- Chamomile Flowers: an adaptogen shown to promote relaxation by calming the nervous system, while also reducing stress, anxiety, and depression.
- Catnip Leaf: an herb suggested to provide stress relief, reduce anxiety, and support overall mental health due to the calming effect it has on the body. It can also help strengthen your immune system.
- Lavender Buds: an herb with hundreds of clinical trials and published papers showing it to be effective in reducing anxiety and stress levels. One study can be found here.
Are Anxiety Relief Drops Right For Me?
Anxiety Relief Drops were made especially for people looking for a natural way to alleviate stress and anxiety without the unpleasant side effects. Think of Anxiety Relief Drops as the ultimate “chill pill” so to speak, but in liquid form. With just a few drops daily, it will help you untangle your anxiety, enhance your mood, and leave you feeling calmer. Once your mind is calm and your body has relaxed, this will open space in your mind to process and work through what it is that is creating the stress and anxiety feelings.
We could all use a little less anxiety in our lives, am I right? I know I sure could. At the end of the day, it doesn’t matter how you decide to relieve your mind and body from day to day stressors, but it is important to find ways to manage the ups and downs of life!
*Some of the herbs included in these formulas can interact with medication. Please be sure to consult your doctor before using.