Sensitive to caffeine but still want all of the amazing benefits a nootropic has to offer? Look no further than our newest stimulant free SHARP. It is caffeine FREE but still contains all of the other amazing benefits that SHARP has to offer.
If you are new to the blog, I highly suggest checking out my other in depth dives into SHARP:
- L-Citrulline: Study confirms: Recently it has been reported that L-Citrulline prevents neuronal cell death and protects cerebrovascular injury, therefore, L-Citrulline may have a neuroprotective effect to improve cerebrovascular dysfunction
- Betaine Anhydrous: Betaine anhydrous helps in the metabolism of a chemical called homocysteine. Homocysteine is involved in the normal function of many different parts of the body, including blood, bones, eyes, heart, muscles, nerves, and the brain. Betaine anhydrousprevents the buildup of homocysteine in the blood
- L-Tyrosine: Because tyrosine is turned into the brain chemicals dopamine and norepinephrine, it may play a role in relieving depression. An analysis of several studies found that tyrosine might be effective in treating mild-to-moderate depression
- Taurine: Laboratory studies show that taurine can achieve what was once thought to be impossible—stimulate new growth and connections of brain cells, which raises the real possibility for restoration of youthful brain function in older adults. Taurine levels decrease with age and with metabolic and neurological disease
- Alpha GPC : Study finds it may increase brain levels of acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter that is important for memory and learning
- Acetyl L-Carnitine HCL- An amino found in nearly all cells of the body. Study finds it improves aged brain function and learning capabilities
- KSM 66- It’s classified as an adaptogen, meaning that it can help your body manage stress. Ashwagandha also provides numerous other benefits for your body and brain. For example, it can boost brain function, lower blood sugar and cortisol levels, and help fight symptoms of anxiety and depression
Who Will This Benefit
As you can see from the above breakdown, this is an amazing product with numerous benefits for you brain, memory, focus, mood, etc. As it doesn't have caffeine like our stimulant based version, you can take this if you are studying or working close to bed, are sensitive to caffeine, want to enjoy the product and benefits multiple times per day, and the list goes on!