Nothing says summer like popsicles, but better yet... SHARP popsicles. The perfect, refreshing pick-me-up to beat the heat and give yourself a boost!
What’s the advantage of making your own popsicles with SHARP? Traditional popsicles are LOADED with calories and sugar. By swapping them out with this at-home alternative, not only will you consume less calories and sugar, but you will also consume SHARP’s amazing ingredients that are formulated to work with your brain chemistry to improve mental clarity and focus, enhance concentration, and support healthy brain function!
What You Need:
- Roughly 20oz of Water*
- 2 Scoops of SHARP (flavor of choice)*
- Popsicle Mold
*Not every popsicle mold is the same. You may need to adjust the amount of water and SHARP used.*
How to Make:
- Mix about 20oz of water and 2 scoops of SHARP in a shaker (or cup with a rapid mixer)
- Pour the mixture into a popsicle mold
- Place in the freezer for at least 6 hours to freeze
- When you’re ready for a refreshing pick-me-up, pull one out of the freezer and ENJOY!
Popsicles are the perfect summer treat and are even more enjoyable when they are homemade with custom ingredients. What other fun summer recipes are you currently loving? Share in the comments below.
Learn more about SHARP and how it can benefit your everyday tasks: CLICK HERE
Want all the details on SHARP? READ MORE