Nothing screams fall quite like pumpkin spice! We took this fall favorite and created a tastebud satisfying, protein-packed recipe you’re going to be munching on all season long – Protein Pumpkin Spice Ice Cream Sandwiches!
- 1 scoop of protein pumpkin spice
- Snickerdoodle protein cookies
- 16oz tub of cool whip
- 1 packet of vanilla instant pudding
- Add protein powder, cool whip, and pudding mix into a medium sized bowl.
- Mix the three ingredients together.
- Cover and freeze for at least 2 hours.
- Place a scoop of ice cream between each protein cookie.
- Smoosh together and ENJOY!
*recipe makes enough ice cream for 5 cookie sandwiches*
Kick off fall the right way and give this recipe a try. With at least 18g of protein per sandwich, you’ll be feeling nourished and satisfying your sweet tooth!